Monday, October 1, 2012

What we've been up to


 We are loving the beautiful Fall days here in Germany!  I wish we could store them up, in a few short weeks winter will move in and winter in Germany is a long haul!  We stay outside as much as possible.  Meg couldn't find me the other day and finally she looked out on the balcony and said, "Mom, are you out there soaking up the sun?"
 
Meg loves floor puzzles so we worked a couple of them
 
 
I love finding notes in Owen's room when I am cleaning.  Here is the latest one:
One of my favorite things about Meg is her love for accessories!  An outfit is never complete without, bracelets, scarfs, hair ditties etc.
Lots of soccer!  Owen loves it!
 
Owen and Meg put on an air show over the weekend
I love how a bag of pom-poms became part of the parking deck
And of course lots of painting!  Meg has a heart for dance and art!
We decided to check out an Irish Dance class offered downtown.  It looks like we might be attending tap/ballet on Mondays and Irish dancing on Fridays!

No comments:

Post a Comment