Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday Tidbits

Last week we had a fundraiser for Pascal's unit.  We served up over 200 chili dogs and raised over a $1,000.00! I had to take the kids with me.  I took Meg's little cash register and let her collect the money - we took donations only and with Meg working the cash register I think we pulled in some extra cash.  There is the stack of 1,000 buckaroos, we came home exhausted but excited that we had done so well. 
 

Here is another classic example of a "Meg outfit".  Her style makes me smile!
 

Today, at the thrift store we found this bag of stuff for $4.00.  It looked promising but I wasn't sure if there were broken parts or if all the parts were even in there.  But I thought even if it is a bust I will only be out $4 so I decided to go for it.  I got to the register and the lady said all toys are half price so it is $2.00!  I thought great, maybe there will be something in there worth $2.00.  WELL....

That turned into THIS!!!
Not one missing piece!
Both Meg and I were so excited!! We called everyone we knew to tell them about our great find!  I love how God has suprises for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment