Sunday, October 21, 2012

Weekend Fun!

This weekend we went back to Heidelberg to enjoy Isabella's (Marvin's sister) Birthday party.
It was a ladybug themed party.  Here is the birthday girl!
They had it at the Pottery Studio.  All the kids got to pick and paint their own piece.
 
Owen picked out a cool helicopter and Marvin picked out a tank.
                                              Look at this cake, can you believe it!
I mean I thought I was doing good because I splurged on the Princess Cake Topper Set below for Meg's birthday this week.
                                                               
                 I'm afraid a pink Pilsbury cake will be the only cake coming out of my  kitchen.
After the party they had a scavenger hunt for the kids!
Owen and Meg loved this!
Playing in the sand pit is always a must. 
We found this princess dress at the thrift store for only $2.00!  That seems to be our magic number!
 
 
When we got home Meg said, "Mom, I have always dreamed of a dress that touches the floor!"  

No comments:

Post a Comment