Sunday, October 7, 2012

Looking Back

It is always such fun to look back at previous years and let the kids see their costumes.  I am not a big Halloween fan and I hate spending money on costumes.  In previous years we have found creative ways to make costumes.  A friend gave us the ladybug outfit and a dear piping friend gave Owen his REAL fire fighter's helmet when he retired.  This is the first year that Owen requested a certain outfit.  Meg is totally into dressing up as well, I know that is hard to believe.  So I finally did it.... I broke down and ordered Owen a costume online.  I am hoping I can creatively make something for Meg.  I have an idea I just hope she will go for it.  And now the waiting and hoping the costume makes it before our big trunk or treat event.  Stay tuned to see how this year's outfits turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment