Tuesday, December 2, 2014

I told Meg the socks, scarf and pink shoes may be too much pizzazz.  Meg's response. "I like pizzazz!"
Pascal and I played at church on Sunday, here we are doing a run through before the service started.
We got Jingled!  If you haven't gotten Jingled it is such fun!
Check out the lower photo if you want to see the website.  Now it's our turn to Jingle someone!
                                        We got some great items!  Owen and Meg were thrilled!

                                    We decorated for Christmas.  Out came the Christmas books!

    I found a few cute things in Meg's book bag.  She was thankful for Family, Faith, Jesus and School
               I wrote the words beside her words so I can remember what she wrote on this little paper.
                          Meg leaves notes everywhere I found this one in her lunch box.  She wanted me to get it in the morning when I was getting ready to pack her lunch.
                                      She leaves them under my pillow

                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment