Wednesday, December 3, 2014

I am teaching 1st grade this week.  I will be in Meg's class on Friday.  We are both super excited about this!  I thought we could make snowflakes.  
Meg, Owen and I hot glued clothes pins together to make these.  
     
                            One of my all time favorite books.  Thought we start by reading this.
 Then they can decorate their own snowflake.  Here is Megs.  Thought we would use hers as an example.
We recently finished two really good books.  Owen and Meg both really liked the one pictured below.
  We all thought is was a great read.

  We also finished Dear Levi.  This one was about pioneers crossing the Overland Trail. It was a fascinating read.  Owen and I are currently reading Hatchet.  We'll let you know what we think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment