Monday, December 15, 2014


Christmas arrived from Switzerland!!  This is always such a treat!!
                                       Pascal and Owen LOVE these little cakes!!







Meg just lost her front tooth the other day and now look at this one!!  The true meaning of the song: "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth."
I couldn't help but put up a few of my past favorite Christmas photos.  I think this is one of the best Santa's we have ever seen.  We saw a Santa the other day walking around a store and Meg whispered to me, "Mom that is not the real Santa... he is wear tennis shoes."




                                      I love the Christmas song by Francesca Battistelli:  Heaven Everywhere.

"Somehow there's a little more love
and maybe there's a little less of us
Or maybe we're just slightly more aware
There's a little bit of heaven everywhere."


No comments:

Post a Comment