Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Owen had mustache and crazy glasses day at school.  He took on a whole new personality when he put these glasses on.  I thought it was funny that when I dropped him off to walk with Marvin I watched through my mirror and Marvin was walking awfully fast. Later in the day Owen told me how Marvin was embarrassed to walk beside him!
 
 
They opened a new farm store in town and we decided to check it out.  We thought these chicks were so cute!

                                            When you put your hand out they would all scurry over. I think they thought we had food.
                                                



                                      We tried on boots and cowboy hats.  Owen loved the hats as much as Meg.
I tried on boots and I told Owen I was going to buy a pair to remind me of cowboy country..... he said, "I don't think so Mom."




                                             This was Meg's favorite hat.  Turquoise is her thing!  I tired my best to get Pascal to try on a pair of boots.  I was even willing to get up early because they were giving out Wrangler Jeans to the first 50 customers.  The thought of Pascal in Wranglers and boots had us both laughing down the aisle. 


It's been a rough week.  Marvin's family leaves in a little over two weeks.  We are beyond thrilled they will be back together as a family but knowing these two guys will be separated brings lots of tears.  This week is Spring Break and we are trying to give the boys lots of time together.  We are also still waiting to find out where we go next.  It just feels a bit heavy right now.  I'm already praying God will bring these boys back together somewhere down the road. 
                                                          More pics to come! We are off to the indoor pool today to meet up with Marvin and are visiting some local caverns later this week.  I will focus on our time together and not think about the leaving part.

No comments:

Post a Comment