Tuesday, March 11, 2014

I didn't really have much on my camera this week.  Just some random and weird shots but that's just how it goes sometimes.
It was crazy hat day at school so Meg wore this:

Sometimes I am even surprised at how resourceful Owen and Meg are.  Owen asked me to come outside and see how he recreated Pointe du Hoc and had one of his Rangers scaling the 100 ft cliff.


                  Owen and Meg LOVE to build forts and they can build a fort out of anything.  
 Of course a fort wouldn't be complete without a campfire!  Impressive....right?
                                 I love finding notes!  Here is one addressing their camp site!
                                               I'm sure you can guess who wrote this!  (it says:  Rangers Lead the Way and 101st Airborne!)

 
Owen, Meg and our new neighbor are all in this tree!
                              They are demoing lots of houses in our neighborhood.  Ours will be demolished after we leave.  Here is the view across the street a few days ago.

                                                     Here is the same view today!
My buddy!
 Here is Owen's school picture.  He handed it to me and said, "Mom this is super cheesy."
I don't think we will be ordering these.
 
I did think it was cute they included a picture of the class being silly!

 
                                                               At that's another week with the Rebers!

No comments:

Post a Comment