Monday, March 3, 2014

Here was Meg's Kindergarten picture.
 

I've been going into Meg's class each week and reading them a story. We've been reading the Hairy Maclary books.  This past week I decided to do a craft with the kids.
 I saw this bag of giant sized marshmallows at the store and thought I had to come up with an idea for the students.
                                                                 They were ginormous!
                                     So I came up with the idea to turn them into little dogs.
                                 We named him Mr. McDuffy because he's all white and fluffy!
 
 
So that was our week.  Check out the video below to see what event came to town this weekend.  I was super excited to check this out.  I hadn't been to one in years and it was grand!

No comments:

Post a Comment