Monday, February 10, 2014

 
A new week!
 



                      It was craft time at the Community Center this weekend!  We don't miss these events.  They provide free snacks, door prizes and crafts!  We absolutely love this once a month get together!
                                                          Marvin won the door prize!!!  Go Marvin!

After craft time we usually head outside to the park and play for a bit.  The kids decided to pretend they were paratroopers jumping out of planes.... here are a few action shots!



 
Owen is not to be left out of this whole fashion thing!  He walked out of his room on Sunday dressed like this!  This is his first time wearing a tie!  He said he wanted to look nice for church.  After church we were running a few errands and two different people told him he looked "cool". A teenage guy at the cash register at Best Buy said, "I like your style dude."  Owen, replied, "Oh, thanks I just went to church." 
Meg loves ponchos!  I mean loves them. She had one that she completely wore out.  I was super excited to find this (Gap) one at the Goodwill for $2.00!
This would be a "Meg" outfit!
 
I made three loaves of bread this week. I am afraid our whole family is missing European bread terribly!  I think we are going through some withdrawal issues in missing some of our European food items.  We completely miss the bread, cheese, yogurt and salami.  Anyway, here was my best attempt. 

            I couldn't help but think these were some of these sweetest entries in Owen's prayer journal. 




I snapped these photos to send to P'tite Mom and Mimi for Valentine's Day. 
They were put in the mail this morning along with the craft Meg made at the Community Center.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment