Tuesday, February 25, 2014

 We stopped by our old apartment that we lived in 3 years ago and visited with some of our favorite neighbors!  We were very happy to see them again!
 

Owen and I finished War Horse over the weekend and this was such a great read!  We absolutely loved it!  What an amazing story.  Pascal and Owen watched the movie together.  Pascal had to ask Owen to please stop telling him what was going to happen next.  Owen said this was one of his favorite books!  I was a bit sad it came to an end.  We really like the author so we hunted all over town to find another one of his books.  We couldn't find any at our local library but found one at a local re-sale book store.   We are a couple chapters in and are really liking it as well.  
 More attempts at making bread. This recipe was the easiest and got the best reviews from my family soooooo it looks like this one I will try again.

It's really hard to tell but Meg lost another tooth!  Both kids had dentist visits last week.  The dentist noticed it was just hanging on so he just pushed it out!
                           
                                         Here is Meg all ready for church a total Meg outfit!

Meg is not the healthiest of eaters but it cracks us up that her favorite food is black beans.  She eats a minimum of 1 can a week!  Just pop a can and rinse.  She even loves them cold!  Crazy!
 So tickled I found a bunch of Lands End shirts at one of my local thrift stores.  A dollar a piece!
                                       
                                         Road Race #3 for me while here at Fort Huachuca! Pascal and the kids are so sweet he always places himself somewhere on the course as a surprise for me.  Most often at the top of a hill or where he thinks I will need some encouragement!  Always a great moral boost to see him and two cute kids cheering me on!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment