Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Whew!  What a few days!  Meg was up with a fever and headache all of Monday night.  The fever ran all day Tuesday and finally after much prayer broke around 4 in the afternoon.  She woke up today feeling fine and so happy that she felt all better for her BIRTHDAY!
 
ready to go back to school.
opening a birthday present early...we were desperate to see her smile.  She felt so miserable with a headache and fever. 
I popped into the thrift store and found some real treasures
Shoes for Meg
                                                     A skirt for Meg...this girl loves skirts
                                              
                                               Books by some of our favorite authors.  We had been looking for this Junie B. book for quite some time.  I started collecting these books when I was teaching and thanks to the Thrift Store and Recycling Center Meg and I now have the complete set.
 I found this DVD series and thought Meg and Owen might like it.  Meg watched one episode and came to me and said, "Mom, I really like that Punky Brooni....I just love her clothes!"
Pascal and I had to laugh because we have always described her as part Punky Brewster, part gypsy with a twist of Meg!
 
Tonight we will have a Birthday celebration for Meg.  She is pure sweetness and I will close with one of my favorite little videos of her. It shows parts of her personality even at such a young age. 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment