Tuesday, October 1, 2013

 
 
We are so thankful for our neighborhood friends.  I am always impressed with what they come up with. This past weekend they set up a sale.  They decided to sell paper airplanes and painted rocks.  Here they are in front of their stand.

They had quite a little business model.  I heard the boys playing harmonicas and they told me that was to help attract customers.
Meg was quite the sales lady! One soldier was so kind he stopped and bought one of each and paid them 500 dollars! (in Hungarian money)
 
 
 
Meg had the "girls" over for a play date and they played for hours.  She tears up when we talk about having to leave her friends. 
I call them my "lovelies"
 
I just had to take a picture of Owen's shoe.  I had no idea they were in this bad of shape. I said, "Owen, let's throw these away, and he said, "Well, they're really easy to get on and I like them." 
The packing process had begun!  I am trying to group and organize stuff.  It feels so overwhelming but in a few days it will be over.
 
I was getting ready to roll up our traveling map.  We put red dots on all the places we have visited here while stationed in Germany.  I think in 3 years time we did pretty good!  And all by car!  I think I may just have to frame this.  One glance at that map and many road trips come to mind!
 
Meg got a note from her teacher saying her school pictures would be on Thursday.  So I began to think about what she would wear. I told Pascal that Owen really needed a hair cut and I wanted him to wear a nice shirt for his picture. I had planned on trimming his hair today to get him ready.    Well, guess what?  He got off the bus and said,  "today, I had my picture taken!" 
So here is what his hair looked like.
 
 
CLASSIC
 
I am so thankful for this Bible study I am taking.  I sat around a table with my sister's in Christ this morning and so many of them are affected by the government's shutdown.  We prayed together and reminded each other that God is the great provider! 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment