Sunday, October 20, 2013

 
Our bagpipe band in Heidelberg threw us a farewell BBQ on Thursday and I forgot my camera!  They were all so sweet and good to us these past few years and we are thankful to have gotten to play and meet with them.  One of my dear friends in the band is a local dentist and he gave Owen and Meg this pop up cardboard house.  Little did he know that he would provide hours of fun.  Meg and her friend went right to work painting it!
Meg wanted to sleep in it.  I thought it was so cute that her feet didn't even fit inside and that they popped out through the door.  Anyway, here she is fast asleep! Last night was Owen's turn!
 


 
Another dear friend hand stitched these towels for us.  She made small ones for Pascal and I to keep in our pipe bags for hot days.  The BBQ was a very special night for us!  We hope that our paths with the Heidelberg Pipe and Drums friends will cross again!
 
This weekend we put together a goodbye pizza party for our neighborhood friends!





We had a treasure hunt and I think everyone had a great time!
 
 
Lots of goodbyes in last few days! We are on the countdown until the Rebers are USA bound!

No comments:

Post a Comment