Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tuesday Tidbits


                                                             Time for a haircut.  BEFORE
AFTER

Today, was just one of those kinds of days that you are so thankful are not everyday.  We had an appointment at the Tax center at 9:00 so we arrived early to find parking.  The lady told me they were short staffed so we ended up waiting 45 min. for our appointment.  I had the DVD player so Meg watched a little movie. After that we headed to the gym.  After 5 min. the DVD died because we used up all the battery at the Tax office.  Within 10 min. Meg was bored like crazy and was very ready to GO!  So we left there only after 20 min.  Then it was off to eat lunch with Owen at school.  He was very nervous today because he had to do a little presentation in front of his Spanish class using only Spanish.  He lit up when I said we would eat lunch with him at school.  We arrive at school to find out they had eaten early because of school pictures.  Ughhhhh  So after picking Owen up from school we headed outside to play on the playground.  We get all bundled up because it is still in the low 30s here.  I am excited because at least I can get in a walk while they play.  We get all the way to the playground in which Meg tells me her tummy hurts and she wants to go home.  hmmmmmmm
 
God must have known we needed a little something to lift our spirits today. So when Meg found this purse at the Thrift Store we were super excited! It so captured her little gypsy heart. 
I also found a few other things for the kids. I love good deals.
 
It was just an OFF day.  But it made me think I am really glad God doesn't have "OFF" days.  So glad He doesn't get bored, tired, feel sick, or fail to show up.  I am also very thankful for the better days.  So heres hoping tomorrow is a better day!

No comments:

Post a Comment