Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday Tidbits!

 
We woke up to more snow here in Germany.
When I was taking Owen to school this morning I was turning right at this intersection but our little car slid all the way down this hill into the straight lane.  It scared me to death and I was a nervous wreck driving the rest of the way.  We had a terrible time getting back up the hill.  Once I parked my car I wasn't about to go out again. 
At 12:30 they cancelled school so Meg and I put on our boots to make the snow trek to Owen's school.  Thank goodness we only live 2 miles from school.
Off we go!
It has been coming down all day.
 

                                   Lots of cars were having trouble!  The roads were terrible!
We are so hoping this will be the final snow storm of the season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment