Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tuesday Tidbits

I saw these snowflakes on a blog I follow and wanted to give it a try.  They were super easy to make and the kids loved it. You use just 6 pieces of paper.
 
Meg loves to play school.  She sets up all her stuffed animals.  Today, she gave them an art lesson.
 
 
I asked her later if anyone "misbehaved" or had to go see the "principal" and she said, "Yes, Woody did."
 
 
                                        

We finished this book in about 1 week. The kids LOVED it!  I have to say it is a tear jerker, I cried and I looked over at Owen and his eyes were filled with tears.  It is a puzzling book with lots to talk about but we liked it.    

We also finished this book in the states.  We did a whole unit on this book when I was a fourth grade teacher.  My school kids loved this book and I was very curious to see how Meg and Owen would like it. They both loved it!  Such a cute story with a great lesson!  So far Owen says the books above are in a tie as his favorite stories! 

No comments:

Post a Comment