Thursday, February 14, 2013

Our Week!

 Meg and I took the camera along on one of our runs.
 
Meg has loved this hat that Mimi made for her.  She also loved making this necklace that Mimi send her, she chose the charm that said, "100% Me"  I thought that was so perfectly fitting for her.
 We went to Family Bingo Night at Owen's school.  We played four cards and played every version of bingo you can think of: H Bingo, full board, striaght line, just the edges, and even a round where you had to stand up and only sit down if she called a number on your board.  The last person standing was the winner.  We played for 2 hours but never got bingo, Meg was a bit dissapointed.
Meg is a game girl!  She loves and I mean loves games!!
This is Owen's Valentine stash from school.
Owen could have cared less about opening the cards and looking at who gave what.  On the other hand Meg was super into looking at each card and looking at all the goodies.
Owen was only  interested in this one piece of candy shaped like a hamburger.  I don't know why but I find it so funny what 8 year old boys find interesting!
 
I had this great idea to have a bowling and pizza Valentine's night!! But they were cleaning the lanes so we couldn't bowl (boooo)  soooo we just got pizza and came back to the house. 
Owen also celebrated 100 days of school this week.  I found this bookmark in his bookbag, it made me smile!
The kids and I worked super hard last night and helped wrap up 100 roses for Pascal's unit for a fundraiser.  This morning Meg and I spend the morning selling the roses and some bake goods.  The soliders bought up all 100 roses in under 2 hours.  I like to think we helped make alot of ladies happy today!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment