Friday, June 17, 2011

Celebrating Owen!!

Owen finished school and soccer this week and he did such a good job at both.  He had a great coach and team this year and we were sad soccer season came to an end. 
Owen couldn't wait to get his soccer trophy.


 These are pictures that Owen drew half way through the year.


These are the same pictures he drew at the end of the year.  Ms. Wotring his teacher said, "notice the details, he added stripes to his cat, leaves to his tree, and even added pants to his person!"  I thought it was so cute how the pictures really did improve.
His coach was so awesome, he threw a BBQ for the whole team and all the families and then said a little something special about each player before he gave them their trophy.



I found this picture on the last day of school in Owen's bookbag and I thought is was just the sweetest thing, so I framed it and thought to myself this will be my reminder of Owen's year in Kindergarten.  (sniff, sniff)

1 comment:

  1. Grace how awesome! I can't believe how big our Owie is, we really miss lovin up on him...nana tells me all the time especially how she really misses "grace, owen and meg..."

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete