Monday, January 10, 2011

Keep Breathing.....Keep Believing

I know someday I will look back and laugh at these days, but right now they are so tough.  Owen is having a rough time adjusting to school. Every morning is such a task in getting him to school.  We've met with a counselor and he is helping Owen, but it is so hard to see my little guy go through this.  I could take the pain away by not making him  go to school but... God has called our family to the military and with that comes lots of changes and lots of adjustments and yes, new schools, and being the "new" kid.  Our life will be full of newness and I feel it is better for him to learn that Momma can't rescue you!  It stinks and it's hard and it would be a lot easier to play with toys at home but each day we are each called to do our job.  So today, I pray for my Owen and ask you God to help him make friends and have a great day at school.  "I Cry out to God Most High, to God, who fulfills his purpose for me.  He sends from heaven and saves me, God sends his love and his faithfulness." Ps. 57:3  

1 comment:

  1. Oh Grace so beautifully put and how right you are. I heard a little bit of Gram in this post as I think she would relate to your journey the most. God has big things for Owen and I believe mighty plans for him, and they start now...in this new school...on this journey...in this moment. I love you my sister and so proud of you...

    ReplyDelete