Sunday, September 15, 2019


Weekly Round-Up

We spent a lot of time at the Stink Rink.... I mean Skate Rink last week.  Owen was in a tournament and it was a lot of fun to watch him play.  I took this picture on one of Owen's regular Thursday night practices as you can see it is a packed house.
 Meg and I pass this couch each week and think that it would be the ultimate dare to make us sit on it.


 Here are some of the neighborhoods boys who came to see Owen compete in the tournament.

 This was the team Owen played on.  He usually plays on an adult team but for this weekend tournament he played on the 12-14 league.

 He laced his skates with red so it would be easier for me to see him.


One night we left the rink and we saw that someone and driven into a fire hydrant.  It was a sight to see.  The car had a huge dent in it and we can't figure out how the person driving ran into it.   OOPS!

"Owen I wook just like you when I wear your hat and sun glasses."
 All the boys in the neighborhood worked hours and days digging this hole.  It is really hard to tell from these pictures but when Owen would stand in it the hole was as deep as his chest.
 They all thought it was super cool to dig around the root.  It reminded me of the book HOLES - one of Meg and Owen's favorite reads.

 Meg loves to take pictures of items when we are thrifting and send them to Pascal joking with him  that we are getting them for him.  Here are two she took.
 


 I really wanted to buy these costumes for me and Pascal


 some of the boys


 Meg and I headed out to the Ranch Roundup

 This is Meg's instructor competing.
 She did so awesome and was the only one who lassoed and got it!!
 We walked around and admired all the horse items




 We watched them do some "cutting" and they were super good.
 This is Meg loving up and her favorite neighborhood dog.  She loves this guy, so I will pull the car over so she can have a few minutes with him. Meg is a dog person and has wanted a dog since she was little.


 More neighborhood hockey.
 I saw this quote and it totally describes me.   I'm a homebody for sure!
and that's a wrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment