Monday, September 23, 2019


Weekly Round-Up

Meg and I were at the library one afternoon perusing books when she found a note. 
 In a random book she pulled off the shelf the note was tucked inside and we had a good laugh!
 We had a good time talking about all the "problems" Ashley was causing that resulted in the demise of this friendship.  We also liked that Steph had a little spelling boo-boo!   It just cracked us up!

 Owen finished this book last week and Meg is finishing up the Serafina series.
WE finished To Kill a Mockingbird for school and Meg and I loved it.  Owen "liked" it.  It is a heavy book with lots to discuss.  Meg and I are enjoy the audio version of Harper Lee's second book Go Set a Watchman. 
 Last selfie with braces!! Owen got his braces off and we were all thrilled about that!
 Meg and I decided to try these new items from Trader Joe's

 Pascal got me these beautiful flowers!! So sweet.
 Meg and I decided to try a little art project









Hello Fall we are glad you are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment