Monday, April 8, 2019

Reber Round-Up

Meg made her horse back riding teacher some cookies. 
 Sweet Meg in her happy place
 At the library this week I told Owen to go pick out a book.  He came back with this.

We had a good laugh.  I told him to find the poem in the book that went by that title.  Here it is:
 Freshly baked banana bread!  A treat that makes everyone happy.  No Sad Underwear around here when there is banana bread!
 Letters that the kids write
 This weeks thrift finds.  This cute little metal bird tin that I got so Meg had a special place for all her new markers!
 Found these little glass houses from Amsterdam - I love row houses!  they make me so happy!  They remind me of our time in Europe.
 Cloudy days
 Cutie Camper spotted while out running
 The whole family came out for a Sunday run with me before church.


No comments:

Post a Comment