Sunday, November 15, 2015

This week we met up with some fellow homeschoolers and visited the NC Arboretum. 



 Owen attended a class on plants and Meg and I learned about vertebrates and invertebrates.
"Shelly" the turtle here is 80 years old!!  I had no idea you can tell their age by the circles on their shells much like a tree.



 Some birdwatching!



 We are so grateful for Skype these days.
 We made some 3D poppies in honor of Veteran's Day.

 The kids love spending time with their cousins.  They come up with some crazy ideas.  I walked in on this:

 The kids love Mimi's hammock.


 I took the kids out to the chapel where Pascal and I got married.
 lots of memories!!
 "Momma, where did you come in?"  "Momma where was daddy standing?"





 A very special place!
 A little outdoor time.


So grateful to be spending time with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment