Monday, June 1, 2015

Well, we are into week two of summer and I can't say we have done much.  I went to upload some photos of this past week and the picture below popped up and I have no idea how or why.  But it was a cute little photo of the kids when they were little and then as I was looking at the photo I noticed the crib railing.... can you believe that!!  Gee whiz one of the kids had a complete meal!  In our defense it looks like Pascal and I tried to put some type of plastic over it.  A big deterrent that was!  It looks like they just gnawed more to the left!  How ironic that I also made our first orthodontist appointments for  BOTH of the kids today!  

 Meg did a road race with me.  She rode her bike and I was so proud of her for doing it!  She never got tired or complained.  This was a road race for Fallen Soldiers.  They were giving away dog tags of fallen soldiers at the race. When we came home I typed in the names we were given on the computer and up came their pictures and information about them.  It was so sad.

This group carried a stretcher the entire race.
 Meg and I loved this guys enthusiasm!
 Here we are crossing the finish line!  Way to go Meg!


Meg is into writing Acrostic poems.  Here is mine:
Mighty                                  
On top of things
Mighty runner

 and PAscal's:
Diligent
Awesome
he loves Dinner

Well, the Reber's are working on a little project for this room!  Here are the before pics!

 Stay tuned to see what changes we make.   We ordered something and it is coming this week!  what could it be?????  ping pong table.....no......poker table...no we don't play poker......ball pit/mini trampoline.....no.....sewing machine for me to craft it up on the weekends.....no.......movie room.....no
.....

                  The neighbors put up a swing and Meg and Owen love it!


Owen skated for 4 hours on the ice on Saturday and then played roller hockey with a friend yesterday for 3 hours.  When I looked at his ankles shins I cringed.

In this picture I said Owen what is that white stuff and he said, "oh, Mom that is toilet paper I figured that would help."  I told him to take a break from skating today but when I looked out the window he was skating again!! and wearing my piping socks!!  the way a 10 year old boy thinks makes me smile!
 Get a load of this outfit.  Meg does not leave the house without a hat these days.  The ticks apparently are really bad this season and we have had two already so Meg likes to wear a hat!

They were offering free snow cones to residents on post so we walked down to grab one!

Week 3 of summer we are sad you are here because it is going by way too fast!!



No comments:

Post a Comment