Thursday, June 18, 2015

Meg and I made up our own bubble solution and she and her friends had a grand time!

 Meg found this bubble gun at the thrift store for $1.50 and I wasn't sure if it would even work but it did!


 We saw online how to make a bubble snake.  I had been wanting to try this.  We even tried adding food coloring and it was cool.  I didn't snap any pictures of that.  The girls loved catching the bubbles and I found the food coloring stained their hands so we stopped adding color.


 Meg was a master at making the snake bubbles!






 Owen passed Hockey level 1! So the coaches suggested that he show up on a Wednesday night to play with other kids on his level.  This is the first time he scrimmaged and he LOVED it.  He scored and was super excited!  He is wearing a USA jersey and red, white, and blue socks!



 Coming home we had a beautiful sunset!





No comments:

Post a Comment