Sunday, May 3, 2015

This week we headed out to a nearby lake where one of Pascal's friends was being baptized.  It was such a special time and we were so glad to be there and support him in his walk with the Lord.  


 This weekend our sweet neighbors asked Pascal to pipe at their uncle's birthday party in Kansas City.  They planned it as a surprise for him.
Here is Pascal waiting for his cue to enter the back yard.
 Sweet friends!!
 I love this picture!! Look at little Ross's face.  This is Derek introducing Pascal.  It looks like Ross is thinking... "Seriously.....you are dressed like that and playing, whhhaaattt?"
 The folks were totally surprised and truly enjoyed it.  Pascal did a great job!!
 We enjoyed the evening!!
 We were driving home the other night and Owen said, "Look at that raccoon on the trashcan."  The raccoon was so into eating his treat I think we could have walked right up to it.

 I love turning the page of the calendar.  Goodbye April... hello May!!
 I am always finding little notes from Meg! This week I found these.  She will leave them for me in her lunch box and I find them when I am packing it.
 This was one she wrote for Pascal.  It says you are cool and handsome.  You are awesome. 100 kisses from Meg

I haven't done a few fashion shots of Meg.  Last week it was chilly and this week it was hot.  






The Reber fam is ready for school to be out!  We are looking forward to some free time and lots of time at the pool!  The countdown is on!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment