Sunday, April 26, 2015

Weekly Round - Up!

I was fortunate to sub on a day in 5th grade when they were going on a field trip.  We headed off to the Calvary Museum and is was a great treat!  I really enjoyed it! 








 With only 18 days of school left, the kids are beginning to bring things home. Meg brought this picture of her home.
 Meg loves to set the table.  She always does this on her own.  She loves to have a center piece and ALWAYS has name cards!
 Meg and I headed off to a  Mother / Daughter's Tea hosted by the ladies at our church on Saturday.    It was held at a local country club and it was super fancy!  Meg wore her favorite dress with glitter on it.  Wherever she walked or sat a trail of glitter was around her.
 The Air Force ROTC Honor Guard was there.  Very impressive!!
 Owen has always been a fan of the kilt.  Whenever Dad wears his he wants to wear his.

 Today, was no different.  Pascal was piping at church so Owen wanted to wear his kilt... just like Dad!




I ran a road race a few weeks backs and actually placed.  A lady at church gave me this today and I was so excited! I'm not going to mention that there were only 3 in my age group.  

 We are on the homestretch now and I have just 6 days of subbing left.  I will be in Meg's class on Monday!  I'm super excited about that!!

and that's a wrap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment