Sunday, February 15, 2015

Meg loves her new earrings.

                      Hats of to these moms who made some incredible Valentines!!




 Meg came home with a envelope full of Valentines!
 A special Valentine's package from Mimi and Pappy!!  Thank you so much!



 I found this note in Meg's book bag when I asked her about it she said, "Yes, I know who it is because he told me."  
 Here is Meg with a classmate that is super special.  They are best little buddies.  In this picture it looks like Meg is so much taller.  She is taller but not that much!
 Meg and I were invited to a Mother Daughter Tea put on by our neighbor.  She has such a gift of entertaining.  Here she is reading a book to the girls about Manners.

She had everything set up so beautifully.  Meg and I had a wonderful time while the boys headed out to go ice skating.






and that's a wrap for the week!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment