Tuesday, July 15, 2014

We headed off to Hutchinson to visit the Cosmophere!
 Meg and Lucky were brave and tried out the Tornado Chamber!
 They were showing a D-day movie and Owen was super excited.  We left our name and email address in hopes they will give us a movie poster once the movie is over. 
 Meg said she didn't really want to be an astronaut she said their outfits are not really "fashion."
 I love how Lucky got in on this one!


 We go to the pool most everyday.  This is such a blessing with our stuff still not here, it gives us something to do.
 Most days there are just a few people there.  The kids love it! 
 They have a laundry facility there.  I often put in a load and then put them on the chairs to dry. I did refrain from hanging underwear... I thought I might get some strange looks.

 Some shadow shots!


 These beautiful Chapels are on our street!  I just love them and one has bells that ring every hour!  Just like Europe!!  We were so excited!  We missed the bells and now we have our bells back! 







 
The movers packed our stuff on May 27th.  We packed enough clothes for two weeks and those two weeks have turned into almost 7weeks.  The moving company keeps pushing the date to deliver our stuff... today I just felt frustrated about it all.  But as I put these pictures on the blog I realized how the kids are happy and don't care.  In the end its just STUFF and so I take a deep breath and ask God to give me patience and trust that His timing is always best.   
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment