Wednesday, August 29, 2012

First Week of School

Here is Owen on his first day of school.  I am so proud of him, he has been doing great!  I cried all the way to the car after leaving him.  When I picked him up I said, "How did it go, buddy?"  He said, "Great, but I did get the scares in my stomach when you left."  I said, "Oh, those are just called butterflies, I got them too!" 

Meg is really into Amelia Bedelia books.  I was introduced to her when I taught 2nd grade in SC.  Peggy Parish the author was from SC and the kids always got a laugh when we read her books.  I was so thrilled to find that Herman Parish, Peggy's nephew has continued the story line writing new books about a younger Amelia Bedelia.

Is it just me or do they look alike?
Happy Birthday to MIMI!!  Sorry your package is going to be late. 
I've tried to keep Meg super busy these last few days so she wouldn't miss Owen so much.  Those two are best buddies.  I heard this question alot ..."When is it time to pick up Owen?"
 
I found this note taped to Meg's door.  I guess she asked Owen to write it.  She also asked us to refer to  her as "Doc" and not Meg today.  The other side of the note said of course, "the Doc is in."
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment