Friday, August 4, 2023

Goodbye Summer

We can see summer coming to an end.  We have big changes on the horizon. In preparation for college Owen got a haircut.  Goodbye curls.  



I walk to the grocery store every day. This is the route I take.  Even though I walk in 105-110 degrees I always enjoy the scenery. 

We hit up the skate ring and we loved being in a cool environment. 
Owen loves to skate!  He is hoping he will be playing some hockey in the near future. 
Meg is going to miss Owen terribly when he leaves.  


We celebrated Pascal's birthday!  

We took a road trip to the desert.  It was fascinating.  


Owen hiked to the top of the dune. It was about 120 so it was a big no go for me. 








I have mixed emotions about school starting for the kids.  Excited for them to make friends and have new experiences but I will miss having them around.  New adventures ahead....stay tuned. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment