Wednesday, November 27, 2019


Week In Review

Sometimes we just need to head down to the water.  Walking by the beach brings us peace and joy!



 Notice the wet pants from the photo above

 Meg and I headed out thrifting and found some goodies.  We bought this brand new pack of markers.  I buy lots of office/school supplies while I'm out thrifting.
 I found a brand new pair of Birkenstocks for $12.00!!  Going to give these to my sister.
 A new running reflector arm band.  It was half price so only $1.50.  Perfect for my morning runs.
 I loved this French book.  Only $2.50 It had the sweetest illustrations.



 Meg found this mama and baby horse.  She likes to display these on her book shelf.
 Meg got this pair of new socks for $1.00!
 I didn't buy this but I saw this Dustbuster and it made me laugh.  I totally remember these from like 20 year ago.  This one was only 5.00.
 Pascal and I found the coolest antique store and had so much fun just wandering around.  This was my favorite booth!




 I loved this bucket of yard sticks!


 I little turkey art the kids and I did this week.


I read an article where they were celebrating National Cardigan Day in honor of Mr. Rogers.  They invited Mrs. Rogers to the local hospital where they dressed the new borns up like Mr. Rogers.  How cute is this!! It made me smile!



 Meg made up a "mock" Thanksgiving Menu using some of her writing techniques
 We were very tempted to get these holiday glasses at a thrift store.
I saw these book marks and thought they were very clever. 

 Leave it to Meg to make a sign for our downstairs bathroom.
We are celebrating Thanksgiving this year with a Swiss twist!  Cheese will be involved!!
Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment