Monday, May 13, 2019

Week in Review

We made our first challah this week.  It didn't turn out very well so we'll try a different recipe next time.  
 We had fun trying though
 The kids and I went exploring and we liked it so much we headed back with Pascal over the weekend.




 Owen just a hair shorter than Pascal






Owen and food... found this little sandwich on my way up the stairs.
 Owen was eating macaroni one day and I said, "Owen you never really liked macaroni do you like it now?"  Owen responded by saying, "Mom,  anything that is filling I will eat."

 Owen - "Mom, can I bring this log home please."
Me - Hmmm..... I don't think so.
This kid keeps me laughing 
Mother's Day treat
Watching the Harbor Seals always tickles me.  They are the funniest animals to watch as they make their way up onto the beach.  

No comments:

Post a Comment