Tuesday, March 12, 2019

East Coast Bound

Meg got in a lesson before we jumped on a plane and headed to the East Coast.  



We spent our Spring Break with family and we had the best time.  They loved on us and spoiled us in so many ways.  We drove to GA where we saw my sister's new property.  The kids loved it.
 Sweet Ty
 I'm not going to tell you how many times we ate at Chick-fil-A but as a little hint we stopped at the first one we saw when we flew into NC and ate it in the car on the way to the airport to head back to CA.
 Cousins

 I saw this in one of my favorite stores in NC
 We hung out at Pap's store.
 We went to a local museum


 We met up with some friends and checked out the pinball machine museum

 Meg's favorite was the Shaq Attack and she was amazing on this thing.

 We were the only ones there!

I chuckled when I noticed the machines had cup holders.
 You pay 10 bucks and can play as many games as you want and can stay as long as you want. We made it an hour and then we were pinballed out!
 We've been meeting our sweet friend Allison at Krispy Kreme since she and Owen were in preschool together.



 I will miss these views from my morning walks


We were super fortunate to get in a visit with Owen's best buddy.  He recently moved from CA to SC.  Since we were near by we met up for a little fun.

 




Boy is it hard to say goodbye to family.  Meg and I always cry at the airport. Meg especially had a rough time.  She cried all the way through the TSA checkpoint and to our gate.  Sweet girl.

Owen missed two hockey games while we were out of town so he was anxious to get back on the court.  
 They had this sign at the rink and I thought we should all apply these rules to life.
I hit the thrift stores when I got back and picked up these little gems.  Sometimes they have new items at thrift stores and I pick them up to have on hand as gifts.  

It's back to school for this fam who has truly enjoyed a few days without math, grammar, spelling etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment