Monday, January 28, 2019



Weekly Round-Up

Bike wash!


                 Time to celebrate the big 14!!  We started the day with a trip to our favorite doughnut shop.  Check out these "Mega" doughnuts. We've never tried one.  I think it would lead to doughnut overload.   The kids went with their favorites: sprinkles and raspberry filled.
 Owen got a package from P'tite mom.  Goodies from Switzerland are the best!!
 Ollie couldn't wait to see what he got!
 Owen was super excited!!
 I totally bombed on the cake.  Look at his face!  Such a cake fail.  He asked for a strawberry cake and everything was okay until I started to ice it.  It broke into huge chunks.  Oh well!
 There were no leftovers so I will still count it as a win.  I seem to have lost my touch over the years.




















Pappy and Mimi had a pizza delivered to him!!  The delivery guy rang the doorbell.  Meg answered and said, "no we didn't order a pizza."  He said, "It's for Owen" Owen ran down the stairs and said, "Yep that's me!"
We go on walks:
* when we have the crankies            *when grouchy bugs show up        *when it feels mundane
* when MATH gets hard                   *when its been a long day             *when math is a bear





 Good Morning Lord!

The kids have been working super hard on building this fort.  Meg worked one day from 10:30 until 6:30.  They work on it for hours and hours.





 The girls caught this lizard


 SSS stands for:  Southern Siblings Society






 They were handing out samples of these at Costco's.  This is not something I would think to buy.  They are amazing!!  We all loved them!!  Who knew??
I need to do a book post.  Here are two we finished recently.  Meg and I really liked this one. 
 This one got 4.5 starts out of 5 from both kiddos.
This sign is at the hockey rink and I was thinking this would be great for our garage.  I don't think we have any "spitters" but you never know.  
It was a great birthday week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment