Sunday, February 25, 2018


 Weekly Round- Up

 I took Meg to a little workshop on how to make string art.  She made the SC state outline as a little remembrance for when we move.

 
 I was at Goodwill and found a whole String Art kit!! For $2.00  Meg went right to work.



 She made a little collection in her room.
 She is in the kitchen all the time.  She made us Valentine cupcakes.
 You start to label food.....when you live with Owen
 We headed to Jacksonville, FL to compete one last time with the Charleston Band.
 They always have livestock and Meg immediately went to see the horses.



 I loved this little plaid ribbon on this pony.  All dressed up for the Scottish games.
 This guy cracked us up.  He saw me taking his picture so he "flexed" for me.

 Meg went for the snow cone... an excellent choice seeing how it was 81 degrees
 I didn't get a picture but Owen always gets a scone with strawberries and whipped cream!
 Our sweet friend the amazing Sandy Jones  
 Then it was our time to take the field.  My nerves are always a wreck walking out on the field in front of the judges.  Front and center.... no pressure...right?    

 This guy pretty much expresses how I feel after piping all day.
 and these guys.
 but we made and we placed 2nd!!

Owen waiting to take the field for an air soft game.  He loves this stuff.  He was meeting up with a friend today so he was super excited.
Spring has arrived here in Charleston.  I'm hoping it is here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment