Thursday, August 3, 2017

What a  a Week!!

This is Owen's best friend that he met in First Grade in Germany.  The boys arranged their own playdate at school setting up a time and day.  Owen came home from school telling me when he was going to meet Marvin at the park. I went reluctantly thinking the other mom wouldn't show up.  But she did!! and the rest is history!





We picked up this awesome kid  last week and boy have we had fun!!
It was so great to see these two guys back together!

Here is a little peek at some of the stuff we did.




































 We met again this week swapping boys!  Owen is spending a bit of time with Marvin.  Meg and I had a few days to ourselves so we got haircuts!

                                                                         BEFORE




                                                                         AFTER
                                                                       4 inches gone

 I got one too!
 Then we treated ourselves to lunch and some shopping.  "Girl time" is such fun!
 These are a few pics of what Owen is up to with Marvin.

                   


in other news our school books have been arriving
 Owen helped me finish the crib turned ottoman


Meg and I have been volunteering lots at the thrift store

Meg sewed me this tiny pouch for me to keep a quarter in for when we go to ALDIS.  
She enjoys sewing I read on a blog you can sew with the brand of paper towels called Viva.  It's true! and she enjoys it.  

 I found this text on my phone this morning.  It is a text Meg sent to Owen. So sweet and funny! I was kinda laughing and crying at the same time.

Poor Meg got swimmer's ear and then it went into an ear infection and it has been so tough to kick.  The Doctor couldn't get a good look in her ear do to drainage so she has been on ear drops.  I think we are finally making some progress but it has been a tough one.  She has been up quite a bit at night.   
Other than that we are just ready to be a family again. Pascal returns this week and we will all be doing the happy dance.  



No comments:

Post a Comment