Saturday, June 3, 2017


Reber Round-Up

We wrapped up Home-School Group!  Last get together!

 A sweet group of kids!  Owen and Meg are some of the oldest kids there.  All the little boys follow Owen around.  It is so funny to watch. Wherever he goes he has this little army of boys behind him!  They love him!

Off to St. Augustine, FL for a day trip





















Visiting good friends!

 Pappie's Birthday!!


 First visit to our on post pool


 I ran the White Squirrel Race. This is my fourth time doing this race and I am always on the look out for my favorite runner.
 There he is!  I always hang around at the end of the race to see him get his award.  He ALWAYS takes a medal for the 80-90 year old age group.  We have a little tradition that when I pass him I yell, "Looking GOOD."  We always greet each other at the end of the race.
 
 Folks like this just motivate me to keep running!!  Love these guys!!
 Passed Runner Man this morning - he inspires me and he doesn't even know it!
 Look what we have!! Their little eyes aren't even open yet.  We wanted to put an umbrella over their nest because it is SOOO hot and I have no idea how they are making it. We've been putting out bread.  We love taking peeks through out the day!
I'm so happy that our house sold!!  Within 24 hours of listing it we had an offer!  We closed on it last week.  A few tears shed but looking forward to seeing what God has in store for us.   Praising the Lord for answering all our prayers concerning this property!  Good bye sweet Saluda! 
Hello Summer!!  We are so glad you are here!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment