Thursday, April 6, 2017


Team Reber Re-Count

The kids made book reports in mint tins a few weeks back. 



 They each decorated their tin and then did a little mini report to put inside.


So Meg got all of us hooked on this show:
She LOVES it and so do we!  We are all glued to the TV.   It took me a few episodes but once you get to know the contestants you start to cheer for one and the challenges are crazy!!  I think Meg has a little "bakers" heart.  She just adores this show!!
 Goodwill finds.  I found this shirt and thought it would be perfect for my brother.  I love the velcro cape.  He is always dressing up for something so I thought he could add this one to his collection.  
 Meg saw a heart cloud but they moved by the time she grabbed the camera.  She said, "look Mom God is sending us some love."
 We have been working super hard at the house.   Those are paint samples on the wall.  All carpet is gone!
 And bamboo floors are gone.
 Good bye 80's style mirrors
Good bye flooring

 New carpet!  New Paint!!




 Pascal put out the flag and the house is really looking better.  The carpet and new hardwoods have already been put in.











No comments:

Post a Comment