Friday, December 16, 2016

Reber Round-Up

Guess who started hockey practice?  Somebody is super excited at our house.  



 Meg and I stayed in the lobby we had to laugh at this sign.
 A little bit of Christmas art

 I use to make these angels with my 4th graders when I was a teacher.  I checked my very old "teacher file" and still had a copy.  You take the template, place it over black paper and use a tack to punch holes over the design.  The kids would get so excited to see their angel placed over a light or candle.  
 Here it is sitting in Meg's window.   It's a super easy craft but looks amazing.  
 I gave Meg a little writing assignment in which she filled out a Job Application to be one of Santa's Elves.  Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did.




This is Sparkle Toes and Freddie Jingle Pants signing off!!


No comments:

Post a Comment