Sunday, May 1, 2016


Ordinary Days
 Here is Meg's team shot.  She has been such a trooper.  They've yet to win a game or score one goal on game days but she gets out there and makes the best of it!!  So proud of her.  Sometimes watching the games are a little painful....I hate seeing them loose but hey life lessons .....


 We have had a lot of weather like this! and I mean a lot!  Meg had to play when it was cold and misty.  They always play her the whole game and I am amazed that she keeps going.  She did get in the car Saturday and say, "There is just no hope for my team."  On the last quarter Owen leaned over and said, "she is running out of gas."  I said, I know poor little thing is tired!!
 Here we are at Franklin Graham's Decision America Tour.  I saw where he was coming to Topeka and I told the kids going to a prayer rally is a great experience and I want you see a bunch of people getting together standing up for something. We prayed for our nation and the state of KS.  We stood there and heard the Lord's name lifted up!  We heard Franklin remind us that with God there is HOPE!  Hope for our country.  We really enjoyed this!!







 I loved seeing all the government employees showing support!
 A stop by the Kansas National Air Guard Museum







 We also stopped in at the Combat Air Museum - right up Owen's alley
 If you know Owen you will know why this picture is important!!







 Owen wore the wheels completely off his roller blades.  Between youtube, and a very helpful guy from a hockey store We were able to change them out.  We are still waiting for the front wheels to come in the mail.  Owen has seemed a little lost this week without his wheels.
 Look who got her picture in the local paper!!!
 I went to a little coffee with some sweet gals and my name was drawn for the door prize.  I won this beautiful mug with flowers.  It made me happy!
 I'll close with some pics of the beautiful green Riley we are enjoying right now.  We are not a fan of the storm but we are a fan of the green.  I heard Owen say to Meg, "the storms just show how big God is and how powerful He is."









and an early morning run.  when God and I have our best chats 

And May is HERE!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment