Monday, April 4, 2016

Weekly Round  - Up

I was asked at the last minuet to put together a little activity for kids at a community Easter Egg hunt so Meg and I quickly pulled off a cookie decorating station!

 It was really cold!
 but the kids seemed to like it!

 An Easter Egg hop!
 My kids have kinda aged out of these sorts of activities - but we had fun watching.   Meg actually did the bunny hop.

I didn't even ask Owen and his friend what they were up to when he came out dressed like this.  I just took a picture.
 Meg ready for Soccer practice.  On the first day of practice she had on her shin guards by 7:40 AM.  I said, "Meg practice is not until 6:30 tonight. " she said, "I know I just want to be ready!"

We had lots of tears after the 1st practice. I said, " you know my thoughts, try it one more time and if you don't like it then you don't have to go back."  Well, after the 2nd practice .... she loved it!!!

The coach had the kids stretch FOREVER....I thought it was a little boring personally but in the car Meg said, "You know stretching is so important."
 A dear friend gave Meg a box full of her clothes that didn't fit.  We love hand -me -downs!!  Here is a little fashion show of the dresses she gave Meg.








I look forward to the day when I will not have to sleep with this by my bed.  We are happy to report that we haven't seen any bats for 2 weeks!!  I feel confident that after a few more weeks of bat free nights we will be able to put the racket away and sleep without lights on throughout the house! (baby-steps to success)
 Chocolate boxes that arrive from Switzerland bring joy to our hearts and tummies.   Thank you P'tite Mom for the wonderful box!
and that's a wrap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment