Sunday, October 11, 2015


What a week!  We made it and we are happy to have this one behind us!  
We were studying China this week and Meg and Owen made some really cool crafts but I failed to capture them on camera.  Here is their attempt at writing Chinese Characters.  

 Meg got a new shirt from Mimi and a haircut!  Thank you Mimi for the shirt.
 Meg and I were cleaning out some old boxes someone gave us and she found this cape and mask. Meg has always loved dressing up.



Thought I would throw in a few "blasts from the past" pics of the kids dressing up.  Owen and Meg wore these outfits everywhere!


This pic captures so much of Meg's personality.
Memories!!

Fashion shot of Meg ready for church.
 I am so thankful for beans.  Beans just make life easy.  I just pop a can of these and Meg and I are good to go for dinner!  Owen not so much.  but give that guy a bagel and cheese stick and he is good to go!  Meals have taken a hit this week.  (can you tell?) I will get back on track but we have enjoyed some very low key dinners!
Hopefully I will do a better job of taking pictures this week!  I look back on the photos of the kids dressing and up and it reminds me to do a better job of capturing these daily moments.  These memories bring me such joy.  To all of those who prayed for us.... it was the prayers that got us through! Thank you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Love the dress up pictures!! The chinese writing is impressive...take care Rebers! We are praying and cheering for you guys!

    ReplyDelete