Thursday, July 9, 2015


We had a great trip back to visit family in NC.  








We headed out for a hike one day.



 This is a picture of the last time we were at these falls.

And here we are today!





 When we got back we saw another huge branch had fallen.
 The kids went right to work making a fort out of it.

 They work so hard making "weapons"

 Sometimes Owen will take out a big plastic bin of Legos to the basketball court.  This provides hours of entertainment.


 So we are shopping at the grocery store and Meg and Owen are checking out a clearance rack and find this.  They beg me to buy it but I refuse.  Meg says, okay I will use my money!  Meg is a saver!  She rarely spends her money so I was shocked that she was going to buy this for $9.00.  But she was determined and so she bought the Banza Water Sprinkler!  I was very skeptical of this purchase! but check out the following photos!
 Here it is in action!
 Well, the neighborhood kids came running!






 This bird was taking in all the fun!




The kids thought it was grand!  Meg said it was an "excellent purchase".  They played for hours so I guess it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment