Thursday, March 5, 2015

We took off for Texas over the weekend.  Here we are at the George W. Bush Presidential Library.




I picked up Mrs. Bush's recommended book list for kids and adults.  She was a former children's librarian and I love her love of books!!  These shelves were filled with some of her favorites.  I recognized most of them but did not know about a few.  I am excited to read them!! We also ate at Cafe 43. Pascal ordered Laura Bush's favorite sandwich!

 Some debris from the Twin Towers.  I found it very emotional to walk through this part of the museum.



 At the grassy knoll.


And then it was time.  Time for Owen and Pascal to attend a NHL game.  Owen's favorite team the Anaheim Ducks were playing the Dallas Stars.  This kid was walking on a cloud!!




 He got to see his favorite player up close!
 Meg and I watched the game back in the hotel room. We were more than happy to be on the comfy sofa with snacks!!   I thought it was neat when Pascal texted me and said Owen was very vocal in cheering for his team.  This was a true thrill for Owen!!
 A few fashion shots of Meg.  Meg loves art and color and I think her outfits reflect that!


 Meg and I crafted some over the weekend.  We made snowflakes.
 Sun Catchers
 and pom pom balls to add to the decor of her room!
and that's a wrap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment