Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What We've been up to!

 
Last weeks task was to have the oil changed in our cars. This weeks task was to get all three of us to the dentist.  Owen went first and has a small cavity from not flossing well.  Thank goodness it is on a baby tooth but we have to get that taken care of.  Meg was up next... no cavities for her and she was told by the dentist that she does an excellent job brushing!  She brushes her own teeth so I was very proud of her.  Owen had a few tears as we left the office but I told him... no big deal we will do better flossing and cavities are just a part of life.  My appointment is Friday...here's to hoping I don't have any cavities.
 
Meg sets the table each night and she loves to have a center piece.  This particular one just made me smile.  I thought it was so creative!

 
Moving on to a few more outfits of Meg this week.  I have zero fashion sense and I love that Meg is all about fashion.   I also love that she tells me I am beautiful all the time!  I have a feeling she will be able to help me in this department.  She is already an excellent shopping buddy!
 
 
 
Owen has been doing a great job of journaling  Sometimes he chooses to write a letter.  He takes the camera takes pictures of stuff and then I print it out and he writes letters to family and friends.  Here he is working on a letter.
 
Third Grade is all about knowing your times tables.  So my goal for him this summer is that he would know them before school started.  I am a HUGE fan and believer in Times Tales. This is the most amazing little program and within two days he had learned all of the hard facts!  It is amazing, I would totally be a spokesperson for this program!  It has actually been fun learning the facts. Even Meg was into it!
 
Super hot here in Germany!  With no a/c and being at the top of stairwell living we are feeling it.  Thank goodness for fans and popsicles!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment