Saturday, November 10, 2012

Last Week

Last weekend we went back to the Recycling Center in Heidelberg.  We were not disappointed, we found these books.
 
 
And these books with tapes
At the Thrift Store I bought the kids their own racket and ball.  I think we will be heading to the racket ball courts a lot this winter! 

This is a typical scene for Meg.  She ALWAYS sets up her "office".  This week I found her taking tissues and cutting all around the edges.  She worked on these for hours and then sold them.  I bought several!! 
Haircut!
Sportin her new hair cut!
We met up with Pascal in a town a couple of hours away where he was taking classes.  He took us out to eat and we were the only ones in the restaurant. The chef came out and made the kids anything they wanted!  It was a very special evening!
Here we are at a Kids museum I found online.  Germany has hands-down some of the greatest kids' museums, parks and playgrounds I have ever seen. Check out this tree house.
Owen and I rock climbed for a long time!
Owen did this slide!  If you look closely you will see a rope course hanging from the ceiling!  We were too nervous to give it a try.
Here is the indoor water park
They had this huge castle you could go into.  It had a ball room, library crazy tunnels, slides, secret hiding areas, an arts and craft room and even more stuff. I just can't remember everything.
We had a great time and are enjoying every second with Pascal before he leaves.  Some hard days ahead but trusting God to get us through!

No comments:

Post a Comment