Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Marching Orders

I think this week will be the Calm before the Storm.  We received our paper work to move and so the process begins!

  • On July 26th and 27th the movers are coming to pack us up
  • On July 28th and 29th we have to clean our current apartment and get it ready to hand back over to our landlord
  • On July 30 inspection of new apartment, signing for keys; the movers will also be delivering our furniture to our new place
  • July 31 Inspection of old apartment returning keys to our current landlord

"Change is a comin!"  I've had a few weeks to process all of this and I've sulked a bit, cried in my key lime pie and pouted.  But it is time to move on.  I will CHOOSE to be excited and embrace the newness that is before us. I made an appointment to cut my hair this week. I thought it would be good way to start the process.  No more digging in my heels and resisting, it's time to put on my runnin shoes.  I realized over the last few weeks I had made God very little and my problems very big.  Time to lean into my BIG GOD and realize my problems are very little.

Off to measure rooms and windows of our new place.  More pics to come:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment